JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted the following on yahoo!News. It's entirely hyperbolic and sarcastic. I also posted something about that bald-headed bravo-itch Shemonade O'Connor turning-up dead. I wrote that she had it coming. yahoo!News rejected the comment. They allowed the following to be posted and ostensibly read by many hundreds of thousands of people. Tells me a lot about the politics of yahoo!News...

Trump Trump.JPG

Insane, huh? This is what I hear when I hear liberals talking about Trump. I posted another one similar to this one a little later, but said Trump murdered 200 million Americans. Far as I know, I've received no email from yahoo! about either one having been taken down. So... You can call for Trump to be murdered... but you'd better not write that some Irish singer bravo-itch has met God face-to-face...

Last Edited:
It's now been a few days since I posted the comment on yahoo!News. I just checked through my email and I do not see anything from them about my lengthy comment being taken down because it "violated our community guidelines," or whatever bullshevik such outfits would say. So... still acceptable to yahoo!News for an internet user (me) to rave on like a liberal looney-toons about Trump, but strictly verboten to offer-up a snarky comment about some freakazoid singer who's bitten the dust. Mien Gott! To what has this world come?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top