JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Attention Southwest firearms Members,, Today I got my September 2021 Subscription of Guns& Ammo and It's Something that I have known, as some of you have! The top 5 States for Gun Owners, And my Great State of Arizona comes in At number 5!!!

If you haven't already read the Article, you should grab a copy, it's very informative and Interesting, it basically breaks down each state with gun laws, existing and proposed law that are not yet approved..

New York #51 holds the great Honor of being the most Horrible State to live in if you are a Gun Owner!!

And The only Western State to Crack the Bottom 5 worst State to live in, if you are a Gun Owner, California! No Cali love here! You all who live there and love Guns like the rest of Us,,, Gotta be Hating your Representatives,...I think the problem with Cali, is there past with all that Gang Violence, everybody just shootin people for making a wrong turn into the wrong Neighborhood,,,!!! And the Northern Hollywood Bank Heist, that is the worst,,

Get your copy ASAP Folks!

IMG_20210831_225843800.jpg IMG_20210831_225611166.jpg

AZ was number 1 for 8 years for firearms freedom per Guns and Ammo. AS for Bidet winning, indeed, a conversation for after the report is finally delivered.

I would look at the state races and you would see that the Demonrat "sweep" was all federal, not local or state. The Maricopa Audit is showing many irregularities that have already been leaked. I would caution to say AZ is blue or purple right now. I know personally of ONE person who admits to voting for Biden. However, again, the STATE politics are what the original post is about, and the Legislature still remains, albeit slimly, in Republican hands, as well as the Governor. Our STATE gun laws have remained good or gotten better in every year since Symington signed our first CCW in 1993, due to, in a LARGE part, to the activities of the Arizona Citizens Defense League. Link provided - https://azcdl.org/
Check the Accomplishments link for more details.

I would look at the state races and you would see that the Demonrat "sweep" was all federal, not local or state. The Maricopa Audit is showing many irregularities that have already been leaked. I would caution to say AZ is blue or purple right now. I know personally of ONE person who admits to voting for Biden. However, again, the STATE politics are what the original post is about, and the Legislature still remains, albeit slimly, in Republican hands, as well as the Governor. Our STATE gun laws have remained good or gotten better in every year since Symington signed our first CCW in 1993, due to, in a LARGE part, to the activities of the Arizona Citizens Defense League. Link provided - https://azcdl.org/
Check the Accomplishments link for more details.
I'm a life member of AZCDL

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top