JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually do support them a lot, my whole reloading setup is 95% hornady but for plinking and paper punching i usually load cheaper fmj rounds. After I read this, I placed my order for 6.5 and .308 via hornady. I'd gladly pay a little more to support a company that stands up to the tyrants who want to strip our right.

New York State. Pathetic place. Have driven 18-wheels through there so many times I can't even guess a number. Life east of the Mississippi ain't hardly worth livin', in my opinion. Too many people, too many cars, too many rules, no shootable land...

Whats happening there is one of the main reasons i left the east coast 5 yrs ago..cost of living just to live on top of other people, the craziness of a conservative liberal state and the absurd gun laws lol

I'm really proud of Hornady for standing up to New York and cutting them off. I would comment more but I feel the need to go shopping for something with the Hornady name on it. Don't know what it's going to be yet, but I want to reward a company that understands the pro gun crowd.

I love it! These psudo governments want to impose controll over the people, now their getting a taste of their own medicine. Wouldnt it be great if ALL firearms and ammo manufacturers boycotted these states. Maybe thay could get a mouthful of the crap they have been dishing out to the law abiding, self regulating Americans.

ha! you stole my thunder lol. It would be hilarious if all the anti-gun states couldnt purchase ammo anymore from anywhere and the only ones able to buy ammo are the criminals and lawful gunowners....wild west in NY

Hornady not selling ammo to New York State just opens a door for another company to sell ammo there. If God is good, let us pray that no other company will sell them ammo. The only recourse then is for the State to begin loading its own ammo. Imagine their State government dealing with appropriating taxpayer money to set-up a reloading operation that can pump-out maybe 250,000 rounds a year. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Imagine the beyond-stupid comments that would come from the residents. "The State is buying death for our children!" Just imagine the brain-dead hyperbole from those who'd rather stand there and be murdered by the evil or by the insane...

Hornady not selling ammo to New York State just opens a door for another company to sell ammo there. If God is good, let us pray that no other company will sell them ammo. The only recourse then is for the State to begin loading its own ammo. Imagine their State government dealing with appropriating taxpayer money to set-up a reloading operation that can pump-out maybe 250,000 rounds a year. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Imagine the beyond-stupid comments that would come from the residents. "The State is buying death for our children!" Just imagine the brain-dead hyperbole from those who'd rather stand there and be murdered by the evil or by the insane...
Maybe they could get some ammo from those evil Russians that Trump supposedly colluded with.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top