JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know all of the particulars, but I heard either on TV or on the radio that some State (Washington or Kalifonia) is considering the release of criminals, one of which is the Green River serial killer. If someone like that may be released onto the public only a hippy-dippy, dopey, dingbat liberal would not want to be armed. Let us imagine that same dimbulb liberal is murdered by one of those released criminals. What's the probability that the surviving family members sue Trump because "he let them out?"

Even the liberal dingbats are looking to get guns now.

Non-violent offenders are being released in southern NV by LVMPD.

The best way to turn a "non-violent" offender into a violent one is to show them that consequences are not really CONSEQUENCES, especially after they have been "educated" by real the violent offenders in our penal system. Early release does exactly that.

This and the stigma associated with being an ex-con in an already dysfunctional society where law abiders are facing double digit unemployment is not a receipe for success.

Releasing criminals because of this virus is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If I was the warden I would use this as a learning experience and hang a sign in the hall way that says.

Now you know how the people you hurt in life felt. Which is why you are here!!! Sweet dreams cup cake!!!:s0140:

I fail to understand why the politicians don't realize the reason that felons are in jail is because they are considered a danger to society. Probably has to do with them never having to interact with them while living in their ivory tower bubbles.

I fail to understand why the politicians don't realize the reason that felons are in jail is because they are considered a danger to society. Probably has to do with them never having to interact with them while living in their ivory tower bubbles.

They know what they're doing... manufacture a crisis (real or imagined) so the masses will then DEMAND more state power to keep the herd "safe".

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top