JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it! I want every American to own a gun or two (or more) if that man is legally-qualified to own a firearm. I want those who are not qualified to forever be denied the ownership of a gun. If a man can have his Rights restored by virtue of legal action, that is fine. But if a criminal has a gun, I want that batsard sent up the river until helsinki freezes over. Criminals need to be removed from society. A polite population has zero need for such trash...

I like it! I want every American to own a gun or two (or more) if that man is legally-qualified to own a firearm. I want those who are not qualified to forever be denied the ownership of a gun. If a man can have his Rights restored by virtue of legal action, that is fine. But if a criminal has a gun, I want that batsard sent up the river until helsinki freezes over. Criminals need to be removed from society. A polite population has zero need for such trash...
A-man!

Hey, what do you have against Helsinki, such a beautiful historic city full of rich culture and awesome people! :p:D:cool:;)
Besides, Helsinki does freeze over at least once a year, and it's not that big a deal! :s0140:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top