JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is fasinating that Utah's Public Radio put a blurb out regarding the meeting w/o articulation on who of import was in attendance, besides UT's mom's against everything president, and the FL HS student(s), nothing stated on local legislators or community leaders, nada.

They did give the paragraphs to the local gun store owner who has been following the "campaign" bus across the country.

Your contibuted public monies going to good use supporting NPR

So now we're going to call it gun reform, not gun control, makes it more palatable. I love how they spout out that the majority of Americans want 'universal background checks' when the term has not been defined. If you were to poll people over the phone, as they typically do to get the numbers they are seeking, the term sounds like a good idea so poll takers respond with a positive. They also preface the question with 'if you could save some childrens lives by....' who wouldn't want to save lives.

I'm sick of the drama vomited-out by these punks. They talk as if going to and being in school is like fighting on Saipan or Tarawa. The entire problem is that parents don't parent, anymore. When I was a kid in the 60s and 70s, I got the back of my dad's hand across my face when I did something that warranted it. I learned that a behavioral or responsibility failure on my part had painful consequences. Can't swat a kid who so desperately needs it, today. You have to "understand" him, now. My dad taught me to "understand" what he wanted of me at the end of his belt across my bare obama. Those whippings weren't fun at the time but I'm sure happy I got 'em then, instead of my behavior finding my way into a prison cell.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top