JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm working on adding more businesses to the review section, and I figure it makes sense to start with the ones our members like best.

Which ones are your favorites?

American Guns & Ammo, but you already know that (I gave them a review). I have also purchased from AJI Sporting Goods in Apache Junction (or far east Mesa - whichever you prefer). They have a pretty good balance of tactical and hunting rifles, as well as a good selection of classic/vintage rifles. They gave me a lot in trade on an H&K P2000 that I had never fired (.40 caliber) - much more than other shops were offering.

So no add of AJI Sporting Goods?? :(

I must have missed this request! Added :)

Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno Shooters Supply is where I usually go for any of my shooting supplies, reloading materials. They seem to follow the trend where their in store pricing matches their internet pricing which makes them extremely competitive as a store front location. They are family owned and operated, Lester (the old man) runs his gunsmith business out of there. He also still competes in matches. Jason runs the counter as far as I know, and is always a pleasure to deal with. They have actions there for purchase, a large inventory of barrels, and more.

Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno Shooters Supply is where I usually go for any of my shooting supplies, reloading materials. They seem to follow the trend where their in store pricing matches their internet pricing which makes them extremely competitive as a store front location. They are family owned and operated, Lester (the old man) runs his gunsmith business out of there. He also still competes in matches. Jason runs the counter as far as I know, and is always a pleasure to deal with. They have actions there for purchase, a large inventory of barrels, and more.

Great, I just added them! Be sure to leave a review (you can copy/paste this if you like).

I would like to add Trail Boss Outfitters, at 13180 E. Colossal Cave Rd., in Vail, AZ.
Great bunch of guys, very friendly and extremely helpful. Also, the best prices in
town.

Thanks, Richard S.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top