JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Folks, I picked up a really nice Colt Night Defender in a trade and have found a new shiny object I want to purchase. This gun was purchased for $1,200 ( i have receipt), and was cerakoted locally ($240) and also had internals polished and new Trijicon big dot night sights installed ($150). Oh yeah, and has custom Colt grips ($80). I took it to the range and put a few mags down the pipe. It shoots good, I just have too many conceal carries. This gun is worth over $1500 and I have it up on armslist for $1,100 but will sell it asap for $900. It comes with two mags and box. The next shiny object is a G45 with Trijicon sights and trl7. Let me know asap if interested i buying this. The pictures show a clipdraw that i just put on it but i haven't worn it with it yet and it can be removed easy. 8930258_01_beautiful_custom_colt_compact__640.jpg 8930258_02_beautiful_custom_colt_compact__640.jpg 8930258_03_beautiful_custom_colt_compact__640.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top