JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now banks are going to regulate the people? Of course they would try to spin it as being universally accepted and applauded. Ask Dicks Sporting Goods how well it worked out for them, they experienced a huge drop in profits. Try explaining that to the shareholders. If I had a Citibank account I'd leave a buck on it forcing them to continue to have to bill me costing them money just to maintain the account. We need to find out who is promoting this policy and boycott them.

The sale of marijuana is legal in several states in the union, against the federal mandates under a banned substance, but, the feds have stated to financial institutions they are not allowed to process any of the proceeds from these legit state authorized establishments.

There warehouses, well guarded, full of huge amounts of cash sitting in them jnstead of assisting communities and states through floating cash from taxes, etc.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top