JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inaccurate novelty that's been subject to knee-jerk reaction, followed by witch-hunt mentality.

Why is it they haven't attacked the rental truck and van companies with equally vigorous fervor?

Why is it they haven't attacked the rental truck and van companies with equally vigorous fervor?
Because it's far easier to deny Liberty to the law-abiding citizenry than it is to identify, pursue and prosecute violent criminals. Government is essentially lazy and couldn't give a flying about the People-- just that government continue to exist and to increase in its size and scope of its power...

Inaccurate novelty that's been subject to knee-jerk reaction, followed by witch-hunt mentality.

OK screw the bump stock--We should all switch to using shoelaces for bumpfire
Just wait till the ATF gets the shoelace industry shut down--Velcro shoes will be congressionally mandated for all

You would think I'm left handed as left trigger finger is so fast....
I'm a lefty, too, albeit not in my politics. Greatest thing since sliced bread is lefthanded stocks for righthanded bolt-action rifles. Allows me to keep my firing hand on the rifle while my right hand operates the bolt. I shoot from a bench 99.999% of the time I fire-off a round. The spent casing ejecting from the right side allows me to catch it before it flies away, if I retract the bolt slowly enough. Capitalism is such a grand economic principle. Sooner or later, it gives everyone what they want.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top