JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It appears that the NICS system will not nor will it ever serve the purpose it was designed for. It has been reported that the shooter was committed for mental health reasons, if true he wouldn't have passed the background check. And as for the list of shootings, the first error I noticed was that the San Bernadino shooters passed the test when it was reported that the acquired the guns through a friend.

And as for the list of shootings, the first error I noticed was that the San Bernadino shooters passed the test when it was reported that they acquired the guns through a friend.
I remember that. The assailants were not American citizens, so they could not legally acquire weapons under the requirements of the Form 4473. They had a friend do it for them, which constitutes a felony on the part of the friend. That friend ought to be lookin' at accessory to premeditated murder charges, as well as charges under perjury on the 4473. How stupid (or how loyal to friends) would you have to be to knowingly commit such crimes? The fraudulent buyer ought to do as many consecutive Life sentences as there were fatalities of innocents.

Could it be that the shooters were Muslims and we don't want to hurt any feelings?
I'd bet the farm on that. The maligning, impugning, vilification and attempted destruction of Christians by the Evil Left is entirely permissible, but not a single word of opposition or intelligent questioning is allowed when it comes to Moose-limbs...

I'd bet the farm on that. The maligning, impugning, vilification and attempted destruction of Christians by the Evil Left is entirely permissible, but not a single word of opposition or intelligent questioning is allowed when it comes to Moose-limbs...
The shooters were Muslims, how about the guy who gave them the guns?

The shooters were Muslims, how about the guy who gave them the guns?
Accomplice's name is Martinez. That's obviously Hispanic in heritage, but I do not know if he was born an American or came here from some other place.

The report for which I provided the link indicated the guy was 24 years of age at the time of the attack, so I will guess Martinez was born here and is as American as was Mickey Mantle or Roger Maris. The report provided that Martinez would spend long hours with the assailants, viewing and reading ISIS propaganda. Clearly, he'd been "radicalized" by Farook and threw-in with the evil designs of the two primary suspects.

I read the article behind the link. This bunch had some serious mayhem planned. Praise God they never got to do as much as they'd wanted...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top