JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know why ARMSLIST has had this on their site for almost 2 weeks now? Are they shutting down?? I don't use them since I found SOUTHWEST FIREARMS, I was just curious... We are experiencing a high volume of emails at this time, please be patient as we are working through all the requests and will try to get to them in a timely fashion. Also, we are not accepting new accounts at this time. Thank you for your interest, please check back soon.

Self inflicted suicide since they started charging sellers and buyers. They never answered my emails when they weren't busy.
Not defending ARMSLIST by any means, just being honest... The site did return a email I sent them regarding a issue I had with my account last year, but other than that, for me it was the typical B.S. where most of the members were straight forward and did keep their word with deals made, but then again, there were those few that makes you wonder how in the hell they actually made it this far in life....

I used to go on armlist before they started charging for the 'opportunity', now when I wanna see overpriced guns for sale I just check on the classified ads here
That's no joke!!! Too many people taking advantage of a deadly virus spreading around the world and charging several hundred more dollars for their USED firearms than they would have prior to COVID-19! Too much greed in this world and people selling their firearms are acting no better than the DEMONRATS that STOLE THE ELECTION by every possible sneaky, underhanded, LIE, GREEDY, trick in the book and then some!.. OK, that's my rant, I'm finished.. LOL

I found it full of commercial shops inventory. Just saying if you want to advertise get a webpage. If you overwhelm individual guns for sale or trade it became boring to look. Bit like going to a gun show and finding jewelry, Chinese knives and LED flashlights and crochet monkeys. Sort of like "trailers' on Craigslist. The retail sellers fill that line item too full, everyday.

.... -- I prefer my scammers to have low prices

tenor.gif

I swore I'd never pay to use Armslist until I saw a case of Remington .30 carbine for sale for $460.00, and the seller was minutes away. Of course by the time I paid and was confirmed it sold.

Check out the deal I found on Armslist--only $300 for a Bond Arms derringer in .357 Mag

The catch is down at the bottom of his ad:
You must be able to pass a background check & meet at an FFL for transfer--no exceptions not even a Ccw holder

This guy is making up his own rules, with the Second Amendment Sanctuary now in place Statewide, there won't be any background check or FFL involved anywhere in the State of AZ

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top