JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
AR15 A2 Clt upper marked C MB near rear sight,Heavy 20" DPMS barrel 1/9 twist,Rock River Lower with Mag Pul Telescoping stock & Magpul pistol grip with compartment.Standard round 12" plastic handguard ,forward assist.Asking $550.00 + shipping OBO

I propose a government buy-back of all AR-15s. Anyone turning in an AR-15 will receive an AR-10.
What about a long-range rifle built by an outfit like Hill Country Rifles or any one of the other many custom houses that do such a thing? I once read an article that AR-type rifles are evil, can independently travel from Point A to Point B, can intelligently set-up a firing position and can take sentient decisions as to which passerby it will shoot-- all without human responsible agency. In that same article it was written that AR-type rifles are not the best tools for precision shooting because so many rounds do not hit a target. The writer opined that the better tool would be a well-made target rifle with an excellent scope because such a system uses one round for each hit. I read that and instantly figgered the gun-grabbers would next want to take our 1000-yard target rifles.

How many times have we had "snipers" set-up along highways and shoot at passing cars? When you really think about it, it would be easy for some leftist nutjob to snipe into a crowd from a great distance. Only one shot would be required to send a freezing chill of fear into the community. The shooter could then lay low for weeks, months or even years to avoid discovery. Then he surfaces again, takes one shot and submerges again for a long time. The recovered bullets would be 100% proof the same rifle fired both shots. How long would it be before the government would want a macro photograph of every slug fired from every target rifle to be kept in a federal database? Some States already keep fired cases from .22LR firearms in their custody because the .22LR handgun is the most commonly used weapon in violent crimes. I got one with a Ruger Mk II pistol I bought in 1989. I threw it in the trash-- along with the trigger lock-- within minutes of getting back home from the gun store.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top