JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Assembled this from the extra parts drawer and a few new furniture pickups.

The only thing that is not period correct, is the brass deflector but it's what I had and keeps my lefty brother from being case slapped in the face.

AR15 A1.jpg

Assembled this from the extra parts drawer and a few new furniture pickups.

The only thing that is not period correct, is the brass deflector but it's what I had and keeps my lefty brother from being case slapped in the face.

View attachment 20859
NICE!! :s0155:

That upper is/was used by the Canadian military known as a C1, I believe.

My Colt AR15A2 Sporter-II that I bought back in '87 (and still have) has that style upper on it from the factory.

My first rifle was an SP-1 Sporter II with the double screw at the forward pivot point. Bought it used in April 1983, so yours is newer than was mine. I sold mine in Summer 1985 to buy lenses for my Nikon FA camera. All that stuff for which I busted my assets to buy is now/has been obsolete for years once digital cameras became affordable. My Canon S3-IS was nudging $400 when I bought it. My Canon SX50 HS is more camera than is the S3 and cost less. I don't need more camera than the SX50 because it does so many things I've never explored in the six or seven years I've owned it. The S3 is around 6 megapixels; the SX50 is around 12 megapixels. That's more than enough for how few pictures I take these days.

Them there panties must be soaked by now.
They are. Every time I see even a photograph of an AR-type rifle I get so scared, I lose control of my bladder. Such a powerful rifle! Just one bullet fired from an AR rifle will defeat an Abrams M1 battle tank. Slice its way through the armor like it was butter. Just one bullet fired from an AR rifle will shoot down the SR-71 Blackbird cruising at 2,200 mph (Mach 3.2) at 85,000 feet (16 miles). Just one bullet fired from an AR will shatter Hoover Dam and then would begin downstream collateral damage like we cannot imagine. Just one bullet fired from an AR can drop a rhinoceros from 13 miles. Add a 500-bullet clip and an A2 "birdcage" silencer, and you'd have a weapon that one American soldier could have used to defeat the Germans at Bastogne. Such power in so small a package is terrifying. I get so scared, I want to run away to Mexico where they have total gun control and zero gun violence.

Amazing how many firearms egg-sperts the Democraps have at their disposal.
Any Tyranny-crat will say anything if what is said will/may erode the Individual Liberty of the American People. Tyranny-crats abhor The Individual Liberties protected under the Bill of Rights. They firmly believe the government should hold ALL power in the United States. The Tyranny-crat Party would fit right in with the German government of the middle 1930s. Chucky Bullschumer would readily join the Waffen Schutzstaffel if Himmler was to offer Chucky an opportunity to sign-up.

Fired a CORE-15 rifle I bought from a stripper almost five years ago; first time. It was a Plain Jane when I bought it but a new Pic rail handguard, some small parts like an ambi safety and an oversized bolt release with a few low-bucks extras added-on makes it a nice gun for low-pressure plinking and friendly competitions with your 'buds. Functioned perfectly. I was shooting at a tufa rock maybe 600-700 yards away, so no idea if I hit it or not. I was wearing earplugs, so any impact was difficult to hear.

Seeing from where I shot to the tufa rock on GoogleEarth shows the shot to be dam-ned near exactly 600 yards. Today was the first time I've been out shooting in many, many weeks. I was supposed to go to work today-- to Stockton, CA-- but things went to helsinki shortly after I got to the hub at Mustang. I'll be doing an overnighter to Las Vegas tomorrow, which will pay more money and keep me out of Kalifonia. What's not to like? I just gotta say it was quite a bit of fun to go out there and pop-off just 20 rounds of handloads. NObody around; I owned the desert. This evening is why I moved from Winchester, VA to where I am now for the past 18-plus years: TO SHOOT with no bullschumer about private land, fences, gates and NO TRESPASSING signs. Take my word for it: Northern Nevada is paradise for shooters. If you can, move up here and be Free again...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top