JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Marana
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I have this AR15 that I traded for . So after owning it for 3 years and shooting less than 20 rounds though it I decided to sell it . I have $950 in it and am asking $850 or trade for high end 44mag / 460Rowland / 10mm (no glocks or other plastics) . I dont know much about it except it has an Areo X15 lower , high end Vltor rail system,stock is a Davidson Defense upgraded charge handle and barrel . Flip up sights and upgraded muzzle and upgraded trigger system. It's a very nice build . Comes with two mags and a box of shells . Will only meet at Sportsmans Warehouse and you must be legal and have AZ drivers license . Last PRICE Reduction 800

ar15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have this AR15 that I traded for . I dont much like assault rifles so after owning it for 3 years and shooting less than 20 rounds though it I decided to sell it . I have $950 in it and am asking $850 or trade for high end 44mag / 460Rowland / 10mm (no glocks or other plastics) . I dont know much about it except it has an Areo X15 lower , high end Vltor rail system,stock is a Davidson Defence upgraded charge handle and barrel . Flip up sights and upgraded muzzle and upgraded trigger system. It's a very nice build . Comes with two mags and a box of shells . Treat yourself for Cristmas . Will only meet at Sportsmans Warehouse and you must be legal and have AZ drivers license .

View attachment 6974
I see you have fallen into the narrative that AR-15 pattern rifles are 'assault weapons'. If you are going to use this site as your classified ads at least use the proper terminology for what you are selling.

I see you have fallen into the narrative that AR-15 pattern rifles are 'assault weapons'. If you are going to use this site as your classified ads at least use the proper terminology for what you are selling.
Yes you are right , I thought about that last night while in bed and should have gotten my last azz up and changed it then .

I have this AR15 that I traded for . So after owning it for 3 years and shooting less than 20 rounds though it I decided to sell it . I have $950 in it and am asking $850 or trade for high end 44mag / 460Rowland / 10mm (no glocks or other plastics) . I dont know much about it except it has an Areo X15 lower , high end Vltor rail system,stock is a Davidson Defense upgraded charge handle and barrel . Flip up sights and upgraded muzzle and upgraded trigger system. It's a very nice build . Comes with two mags and a box of shells . Will only meet at Sportsmans Warehouse and you must be legal and have AZ drivers license . Last PRICE Reduction 800

View attachment 6974
Hows this sale going for you Mr. Bond?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top