Anybody have extra Saiga 20 mags?

Discussion in 'Shotgun Discussion' started by targetshooter, Apr 7, 2017.

1. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Looking for a few Saiga 20 mags, 5, 8, 10 shell. Not easy to find, and I'd like to have a few more than I've got, which is one.

Please let me know.

Ron

2. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

got a message from Mississippi Arms, they are looking to get a supply of about 250 at a cost of about $60 each. If you're interested contact them!

3. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

$60 each, those ain't cheap! :eek:

4. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Joe, considering I have ONE, and cant find any ANYWHERE, the fact that there might be SOME available is special. To me, 60 bucks for one, is better than 20 bucks for NONE! lol

Joe Link likes this.
  5. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

I absolutely agree! If I had a gun I loved but the magazines were expensive I'd pay what they cost (within reason).

6. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Still looking. Trying to contact Mississippi Arms about their supply of mags. Remains to be seen if they ever got them.

7. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

NEVERMIND, just found a good source and ordered several 10 shell mags.

8. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

I'd buy one every sixty days or every ninety days, in an effort to have several spares in case my only one gets broken or becomes unusable for whatever reason. When I had three or four I'd lay-off buying them, after which I'd always keep one out of service so there would always be one in reserve. I have no knowledge if magazines for these firearms are hard to get, if the production or importation runs off and on, or whether the magazines will end-up on a list of prohibited imports. I suggest that while you can still get them you should bite the bullet and slowly stockpile a small allotment in case the Tyranny-crats ever decide to terminate importation, or make illegal their recent purchase and ownership after a specific date.

9. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Importation of any Russian arms is banned and supplies are pretty non-existent. These have been a year in the making, and only limited production for now. US made, no foreign sales. More to come soon