JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe, considering I have ONE, and cant find any ANYWHERE, the fact that there might be SOME available is special. To me, 60 bucks for one, is better than 20 bucks for NONE! lol

Joe, considering I have ONE, and cant find any ANYWHERE, the fact that there might be SOME available is special. To me, 60 bucks for one, is better than 20 bucks for NONE! lol

I absolutely agree! If I had a gun I loved but the magazines were expensive I'd pay what they cost (within reason).

I'd buy one every sixty days or every ninety days, in an effort to have several spares in case my only one gets broken or becomes unusable for whatever reason. When I had three or four I'd lay-off buying them, after which I'd always keep one out of service so there would always be one in reserve. I have no knowledge if magazines for these firearms are hard to get, if the production or importation runs off and on, or whether the magazines will end-up on a list of prohibited imports. I suggest that while you can still get them you should bite the bullet and slowly stockpile a small allotment in case the Tyranny-crats ever decide to terminate importation, or make illegal their recent purchase and ownership after a specific date.

I'd buy one every sixty days or every ninety days, in an effort to have several spares in case my only one gets broken or becomes unusable for whatever reason. When I had three or four I'd lay-off buying them, after which I'd always keep one out of service so there would always be one in reserve. I have no knowledge if magazines for these firearms are hard to get, if the production or importation runs off and on, or whether the magazines will end-up on a list of prohibited imports. I suggest that while you can still get them you should bite the bullet and slowly stockpile a small allotment in case the Tyranny-crats ever decide to terminate importation, or make illegal their recent purchase and ownership after a specific date.
Importation of any Russian arms is banned and supplies are pretty non-existent. These have been a year in the making, and only limited production for now. US made, no foreign sales. More to come soon

Yup, sure would, but the Saiga's aren't imported anymore. Semi auto shotguns apparently weren't that popular, especially 20 gauges. But they're designed by kalashnikov, built by IZMASH, among others, and are as reliable as AK47's. I had a 12 ga before and it was a fine weapon, but had too much kick for my shoulder. Shooting a 5 round mag was tough, and couldn't get half way through a 20 round drum.
They're always needing fittings and adjustments, so it became fun to play with. I just guess there aren't enough in country to justify. But yeah it would be great. It took the supplier I'm dealing with over a year to justify making 5, 8, 10 and 12 rounders.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top