JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The criminals are going to run right out and buy a 3D printer? why would they do that while the black market exists?. Expect the gun control crowd to go into seizures over this one.

I just checked the web and a plastic consumer 3D printer is in the excess of $900.
Want to try metal like the aerospace guys are? Those start at $100,000.00 then you need materials.

I just do not see this as a big deal.

Conservatives should come up with some really goofy ideas to punk these talking heads into making fools of themselves . . .
Hypocrisy and being a liberal are mutually exclusive. A liberal could be caught in the biggest example of hypocrisy, and it wouldn't stick. The Evil Left Media would find a way to legitimize the hypocrisy, then turn it around and indict he who called-out the hypocrisy. Look at Leonardo DiCaprio. The kid claims to be an "environmentalist" because he drives a Toyota Prius, yet rarely makes mention that he owns a yacht of some ungodly dimension. It's safe to assume that the diesels on that yacht pump as much smoke into the atmosphere in one hour as that Prius will create during the entire life of the vehicle. DiCaprio demands that we common American citizens downsize our lives, yet Leonardo makes scant effort himself to live as he demands of us. I have no problem with DiCaprio spending his income as he pleases because that creates jobs; I refuse to listen when he tells me that I must lower my standard of living while his goes on unchanged.

dicaprio-yacht.JPG

EDIT: Read after posting that the yacht is "rented." I'd say more like leased. You don't "rent" a $678 million yacht. You might charter such a vessel, but I doubt it's rented-out like you'd rent a U-Haul trailer.

Last Edited:
I just do not see this as a big deal.
The liberals see the ancient .22LR your grandfather used going to you under his estate without a background check as a big deal. Liberals see every gun legally owned and lawfully used as a big deal because they have the power to write laws to keep you from having it. They have no problem with thugs in possession of a weapon because no laws can be written that will guarantee any thug ever has a weapon. Libs are of the brain-dead philosophy that removing your God-given Rights will eventually trickle down to criminals not having any firearms. That line of reasoning dictates I buy more food than my icebox and freezer can possibly hold, so that the poor and disadvantaged will benefit when I trickle-down the wasted food into my garbage can. Idiocy, right? Well, that's liberalism...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top