Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

An American abroad. No guns here.

Reactions
I'm an American, living in England . We're not allowed handguns or semi-auto rifles here, and it's not easy to get a license for a .22 or shotgun if you're not a farmer.
When I visit a nephew in Idaho I get to shoot his AR15 and Glock 40. When he returns the visit he can shoot my air rifle but it's not nearly so much fun.

Nothing else interesting about me, at least not for gun-lovers. I am deeply worried about the direction the USA seems to be going in ... what was considered
clinically insane the day before yesterday becomes tolerated yesterday, normal today, and will probably be made compulsory tomorrow. I don't see that
changing and it bothers me a lot. The existence of a strong sane America is critical for the survival as free people of us over on this side of the Atlantic.

Reactions
The existence of a strong, sane America is critical for the survival as free people of us over on this side of the Atlantic.
The Criminal Left does not want a strong and sane America. They want this country to be runneth over with weak, spineless, gutless snowflakes whose first remedy for any problem is to have the federal government come riding to the rescue with gobs of money and light-years of strings attached to it.

They who despise Individual Liberty seek a nation of milquetoasts and helpless supplicants because that level of humanity is far easier to control than is a nation of men with backbones, independent minds and firm resolve. That type of American built this nation. That type of American is now vilified for doing what made the United States the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth. You have to wonder how this ever happened. It began in the middle 1960s with those unruly longhairs making a ton of trouble at university campuses across the nation. Those same problem children are now in positions of power in American business and government. They have burrowed themselves into the body of America like does a tick into the flesh of a dog. I'm no genius, so I can offer no solutions. I'm just happy to have no dependents to whom I'll leaving this country.

OP
D
Reactions
The Criminal Left does not want a strong and sane America. They want this country to be runneth over with weak, spineless, gutless snowflakes whose first remedy for any problem is to have the federal government come riding to the rescue with gobs of money and light-years of strings attached to it.

They who despise Individual Liberty seek a nation of milquetoasts and helpless supplicants because that level of humanity is far easier to control than is a nation of men with backbones, independent minds and firm resolve. That type of American built this nation. That type of American is now vilified for doing what made the United States the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth. You have to wonder how this ever happened. It began in the middle 1960s with those unruly longhairs making a ton of trouble at university campuses across the nation. Those same problem children are now in positions of power in American business and government. They have burrowed themselves into the body of America like does a tick into the flesh of a dog. I'm no genius, so I can offer no solutions. I'm just happy to have no dependents to whom I'll leaving this country.
You've hit the nail on the head. If you would like, I can put up my own extended analysis of how we got here, which is basically just an elaboration of yours. I lived through that period -- confession: I was one of those long-hairs and know their psychology pretty well -- and am also a student of history, and it's horrifying/fascinating to watch the US starting to undergo the disintegrative processes that have led to the destruction of other countries.

Reactions
It's a sad state of affairs when a government will not trust the People of that nation with firearms. Of what is the government afraid? People are generally good the world over. There are those who aren't but for those relatively few, we have laws that dispense punishment for the crimes committed. It's an insult to me to be told by my government that I must surrender my firearms to the modern-day Schutzstaffel of Chucky Bullschumer, that idiot Michael Bloomberg and the rest of the filth who prefer tyranny over Liberty because there have been several atrocities committed of late by young men who've never felt a belt across their bare assets for their misbehaviors as they grew up. No punishment as a child will result in an adult who does not abide the morés and customs of a polite society. Parental punishment for the unacceptable behavior of their progeny became a thing of the past in the middle 1980s. It's been thirty-some years now that kids have been running wild, and just look to where it's taken us.

Reactions
I never really knew before now how very much Joe BiteMe looks like King George III...

Colion Noir is a lawyer. He knows very well about what he's speaking.

Joe BiteMe makes me want to puke...

Reactions
I couldn't watch Howard1955's video for longer than two minutes. I was saddened to see a People lose what for them is a privilege, and incensed to see the bureaucrat morons cling to the repeatedly-failed idiocy of gun control. I doubt Monty Python could dream-up a sketch offering more absurdity...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Dixie Center
1835 S Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790, USA
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA
Pima County Fair
11300 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle