JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gasp! Hunker down in your bunker, the streets will be running with blood. The crime ridden streets of Atlanta will hardly even notice any upsurge of available weapons.

Sound like someone knew what was there. It is all about the information.
Years ago I flew out of Kansas to Oklahoma. I had a pistol with me, they allowed it (the good old days) as long as I unloaded it. Then they put a giant sticker on the bag, FIREARM. Bit unsettling to me. I arrived and so did my bag.

Years ago I flew out of Kansas to Oklahoma. I had a pistol with me; they allowed it (the good old days) as long as I unloaded it. Then they put a giant sticker on the bag, FIREARM. Bit unsettling to me. I arrived and so did my bag.
I remember those stickers. I thought it was kind of stupid to scream out that a passenger had a firearm with him. Might as well be carrying two in a shoulder holster without your jacket to keep them concealed.

CCW-tshirt.JPG

For those who may want to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Holst...d=1538971938&sr=8-25&keywords=holster+t-shirt

Last Edited:
ATF agent Knight is doing a tango to waltz music. 400 firearms stolen and he states authorities are 'trying' to determine...Sorry, UPS knows exactly which manifests are missing, who the originator is, as well as where the shipments were going.

Wonder which distributor/manufacturer lost a shipment?

Further, the presumption the missing firearms are going on any community's street could be just shock & awe hype since the influx of that many firearms in any locale could not be kept a secret from authorities for any significant period of time, violence would immediately rise as power shifts begin.

Wonder if it has crossed ATF's mind to notify LGS, small & large, as well as pawn shops across the country of make/model/serial numbers of the missing firearms so they can be alert to not trade in, buy, or accept as pawn the missing firearms?

I bet even money the gun selling site(s), if they weren't previously, are now being heavily infiltrated by LEs & ATF closely watching the adverts for make and model against those missing from the robbery.

Finally, I guess the traffic stop mentality of the LE taking the citizen's firearm under auspices of TERRY's 'officer safety' as the LE now believes they have RAS [looking for 400 missing firearms] to running the citizen's firearm through NCIC. Interesting perception, isn't it?

Stolen guns found in a suburb of Chicago. One guy caught, 3 guns apparently sold. Ruger .22's and .380's originated in N. Carolina winding up a long way from Atlanta, or Tennessee.

. . . Kenyan skidmark...
Great name! I had a list of over 250 names, but lost it to a corrupted Windows. Never had the Kenyan dubbed as a skidmark, though. A name is a proper noun, so it'd have to be "Kenyan Skidmark." I can't wait to use that in a yahoo!News post, and see what manner of bile and hatred ensues from the snowflake losers who are psychologically-injured whenever someone disagrees with their worldview.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top