JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There have been rumblings about this alleged excessive spending for several months. We'll just have to see how it all pans out. I'll keep my membership and continue to renew on an annual basis. For members to resign and to run from the problem is exactly what the Criminal Left and the Criminal Left Media wants us to do. Best thing to do is to renew our present NRA memberships as well as to join another group, such as GOA or Second Amendment Foundation.

It's no secret the anti-Liberty Left wants the NRA either in disruptive, internal turmoil or outright destroyed. They are of the dubious decision that all criminal violence in America is rooted in the existence of the NRA, and in the Peoples' Right to own and to use firearms for all purposes moral and just. The fallacy in that is that the guns haven't changed all that much since the 1950s when "school shooting" meant boys would take their .22LR rifles to the gym after school and shoot targets for the rifle team. I'm not very well informed about much of anything of value, but I do not remember all that many school shootings in the 1960as and 1970s when I was in school.

What has changed is the discipline young people receive-- or don't receive-- at home. It all begins there. We've all heard that "Charity begins at home." Well, so does discipline and learning how to function in a polite society. Proper societal behavior is directly related to discipline learned at home. You don't get the behavior without the discipline. Since the middle 1960s, all three have gone by the wayside to be replaced by homes without fathers, welfare checks instead of jobs, kids who never get a belt across their bare assets when they screw-up in school or on the streets, and no responsibility taken for the societal behavior of just about anybody who claims to be a minority. Lenin, Stalin and Mao have to be smiling up from Hellsinki at how well the Criminal Left has done their job for them...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top