JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If an American citizen is brain-damaged enough to let a politician invalidate his Second Amendment Liberty, what does that same dingbat believe will keep the politicians from invalidating any-- or all-- of the other proscribed Liberties under the Bill of Rights? Government is never to be trusted to do what's best for The People. Government is always to be suspected to do what is best for government.

I cannot understand how so many Americans are willing to let government erode liberties that descend only from God. Maybe it's because God has been removed from the soul of our nation by decades of Those Who Abhor Individual Liberty telling us He has no place in how our laws are shaped? I cannot remember which of the Founding Fathers or which of The Framers said it, but it was said that our Constitution is only good for a nation of just and moral People, and is wholly inapplicable for any other. I have to wonder where we are along the line between just and moral, and being any other...

View attachment 6881

OK; so I got a few words wrong. I had the correct idea. Adams said "inadequate." To me, that means a People who cannot live in Freedom as we've known it for 200-some years without violence and anarchy becoming the norm cannot be governed by words. That People needs brutality and terror to keep them in line. We saw that in the Soviet Union; we're seeing it in many nations around the world. Rush Limbaugh said a few years ago that around 85 to 90 percent of the world's population still lives under dictatorships. Can you believe that? In 2015 or so? It was a gift from God for me to be born in America. I'm one of the lucky 325 million to be so blessed out of almost seven billion. 21:1 odds, and I won...

Expand the scene.... throughout entire human history, only a tiny fraction were/are literate. Most never ventured more than 20 miles (if that) from where they were born, and routinely had their stuff, women, and food taken by "nobles" time and again.

When you consider the staggering number of people who have lived (and died) over history, plus living in the actual times that you do, those 21:1 increase several hundred fold.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top