JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The idiot in charge is not a leader and I believe has no idea what he is saying to people when his mouth opens and spews forth drivel. Telling Israel to have restraint is just a waste of hot air. I would bet the hostages are all dead by now. Hamas is not set-up to care for a bunch of screaming kids.
I'd give you five stars for that comment if the site had such a rating system. It's entirely true that Boe JiteMe is not a leader. He's never done a dam-ned thing in Washington for the last fifty years beyond opening his pay envelope every two weeks. He's just a "go along to get along" lacky, a loser and totally innocent if ever charged with having even some semmmmblance of a spine. I'd not yet say Boe JiteMe is on a level with Vidkun Quisling-- but he's certainly working on it...

I have Az concealed carry, though it's never concealed, always right out there where it is seen. I believe that to be a great deterrent to any fool that has ideas floating around the empty space between their ears. Once, only once, I reached for it, but local cop arrived at situation saving me from pulling. There are lots of people that carry around here, everywhere. Never leave home without it!!
That said, post office, banks are off limits, hospital also, though I have gone in the local one without thinking about it, you get used to it being there and just don't focus that it's there. Told the security guard about it one day, he says we don't worry about it. Such a reassuring response.

Had to share this just because of the threads title:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 090123a.jpg

I have Az concealed carry, though it's never concealed, always right out there where it is seen. I believe that to be a great deterrent to any fool that has ideas floating around the empty space between their ears. Once, only once, I reached for it, but local cop arrived at situation saving me from pulling. There are lots of people that carry around here, everywhere. Never leave home without it!!
That said, post office, banks are off limits, hospital also, though I have gone in the local one without thinking about it, you get used to it being there and just don't focus that it's there. Told the security guard about it one day, he says we don't worry about it. Such a reassuring response.

There is actually no law - state or federal - prohibiting carrying in a bank. Individual banks may not allow them, but the law does not prohibit it.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top