JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quite a few of you expressed interest in helping us spread the word about Southwest Firearms if we got business cards printed up, so we did just that. They're here now and ready to ship to those of you willing to help hand them out to fellow gun owners, pin them at local ranges, etc.

Just send me a private message with the address where you'd like them shipped and the quantity you think you'll be able to distribute :)

Front

swfa_bizcard_002_white_front_example.png

Back

swfa_bizcard_002_white_back_example.png

Last Edited:
Thanks for the help guys. Working on finding a more affordable way to ship 50 cards at a time. Right now they're $6-$7 per person, pretty spendy with no guarantees they'll get handed out!

Will check with you @Joe Link before I head south and will graba bunch from ya! I travel all over and can even do an old school air drop over the bigger towns and cities! LOL NOT!!!

Perfect! We had a few thousand printed up so we have plenty :)

Thanks for the help guys. Working on finding a more affordable way to ship 50 cards at a time. Right now they're $6-$7 per person, pretty spendy with no guarantees they'll get handed out!

Scouts Honor I'll pass mine out. Have you checked on Media mailings ? Put them in a regular envelope and mail them that way.

If you have PayPal, click on their multi-order shipping link. Their shipping pages are not very intuitive, but you can actually purchase and ship first class mail (12 ounces or less) WITH tracking numbers for half of priority mail.

I will try to post up links and screenshots later when I'm on my PC.

Scouts Honor I'll pass mine out. Have you checked on Media mailings ? Put them in a regular envelope and mail them that way.
I posted it on my commie Facebook page and have had a few join...:s0067:

Thank you!!

If you have PayPal, click on their multi-order shipping link. Their shipping pages are not very intuitive, but you can actually purchase and ship first class mail (12 ounces or less) WITH tracking numbers for half of priority mail.

I will try to post up links and screenshots later when I'm on my PC.

I vaguely remember knowing about this years ago. I'd appreciate the reminder! I believe 50 cards in a standard envelope is around 15 oz. but it'd still be cheaper to send 25 in two mailings.

I vaguely remember knowing about this years ago. I'd appreciate the reminder! I believe 50 cards in a standard envelope is around 15 oz. but it'd still be cheaper to send 25 in two mailings.

So if the package is over 12 ounces, just select "First Class Parcel" instead of "First Class Mail." First Class Parcel will get there about as fast. Mailing first class parcel is priced by zone, so anyone within a few hundred miles of you will be cheaper than sending to New England or Kalifornia.

Here is a direct link to PayPal's shipping page. It might work better if you log into your PayPal account first, then click this link. I haven't done it in reverse order in a while.

Good luck, and let me know how it works for you.

Z

The "more difficult" way to do this is to log into your PayPal account, navigate to your Summary page, and look for this link.

There will be a few more steps needed to create a shipping label from this link, but it will get you to the same result.

Z

The "more difficult" way to do this is to log into your PayPal account, navigate to your Summary page, and look for this link.

View attachment 4738
There will be a few more steps needed to create a shipping label from this link, but it will get you to the same result.

Z

Thanks!

@Joe Link are you going to come up with a banner for vendors? So we know who is a vendor and who is just a normal joe? No pun intended LOL

Yep!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top