JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesn't say he broke any federal laws, only that he did not have a FOID card. Kind of the same trap CA is trying to build by requiring you to have a Safety Certificate before you can buy, register, borrow, etc.. any gun.

The article also said that you could never sell or transfer a home built gun. That's not quite true. There are some rules about transferring them. DR

So some Nervous Nellie who squats to pish sees this Zak kid at a rally of some sort, gets her knickers in a twist, alerts the law and this kid has his life ridiculously ruined. I guess this occurred in Illinois; I know they have FOID cards in that State for law-abiding citizens. Criminals are not required to have FOID cards.

That picture was entirely wrong: The blackened AR lower was NOT completely drilled-out and ready for trigger parts. What kind of low-information idiot writes these stories? The whole thing is pure bullschumer. But we're talking Illinois, where we find Chicago with its people shooting each other in wholesale numbers.

On a much better note, I heard today that some Nevada Court found Question 1 to be invalid. The Court said, as did Attorney General Adam Laxalt two years ago, that Question 1 was unenforceable because it required the FBI to do the background checks for firearms transfers between private parties. The Court said the Freedom-hating morons knew the checks would not be done by the FBI, but that they still pursued the question on the 2016 balloting. Question 1 passed by the very slimmest of margins, owing its marginal success to the many brain-dead idiots who come from Kalifonia and settle in Clark County-- where we find Las Vegas. Q1 also passed in Washoe County, but just barely. It went down to ignominious defeat in the other fifteen Nevada counties.

Question 1 wanted background checks to be performed by the FBI whenever any transfer of a firearm took place. The numbskulls who came up with it wanted a background check to be done when a father handed his rifle to his son to take a shot at a deer, let us say. They'd want another when the son handed the rifle back to his dad. If the rifle was handed to the son a second time and no background checks were done during the first two transfers, then the third handing-off constituted a felony. How can such a law be enforced when the father and son are ten miles up in the sticks chasing a deer, elk or whatever? Adam Laxalt knew no such checks could ever be done. The gun-grabbers didn't think that far which is not surprising, because liberals do not think. Liberals take decisions based upon emotion, which is by far the least reliable way to take any decision. I'm sure many a divorced man would agree.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top