JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We were at our place in Mesa until a few days ago. We didn't want to be trapped in the city if things got really ugly. We can hunker down here on our 5 acres for a year without going to town if necessary. It would be nice to have some milk though. I was told yesterday by a reliable source that Oregon was going to be shut down today.

I visited a gun store here in Tucson Saturday. Sign on the door, out of 9 different calibers of ammo. They were doing a brisk business in hand guns. I checked out the reloading corner and prices were up a bit from the last time.
The grocery store on Sunday was more of a challenge. Not one can of beans, or tomatoes. Beef in the handy case all packaged ONE package of any type to a customer. Saw some paper towels not one bottle of chlorine or hand sanitizer . This was up on Tangerine in N Tucson.

I had to visit three stores Saturday morning to find toilet paper, and it ran out 20 minutes after the store opened. I wasn't out but my landlord was. The guy is pretty darn cool, so I helped out. Ammo, gone, but Casa Grande Jewelry and Pawn had guns of all types and some ammo. I picked up some Red Army Standard 7.62x39mm ammo to try out. Need small pistol primers, forgot to order any more...

I've always said jokingly that one day the Chinese emperor will say "It is time". On that cue the owners of Chinese buffets will spray a bioagent on their buffet food. This will effect a sufficient amount of Americans to overwhelm our medical system and as we have seen with the Virus our economy. This will end the United States as we know it. Two of three have already occurred. Hmmm

It's all a part of China's plan to cripple the U.S. and then take over, they don't even care it will kill thousands of theirs, as long as it kills more of ours, and they can come and call in their debts, or make war on what's left! Just my thoughts, your millage may vary!
I had the idea the other day that maybe this present virus is a test-run for a super-bug the ChiComms have in store, and will use on us when they believe the time is right for conquest of our nation. They know they cannot defeat us militarily at the present time, but maybe they believe they can weaken us economically over a long period of time-- which would make military conquest that much easier.

There is an old saying that China thinks in 100-year increments, while The West thinks in increments of weeks or months. It's nothing for Peking to plan a war that will be waged for decades without a shot being fired. You can bet your assets Peking is watching everything The West does in response to this virus. Probably surprised them that we came-up with several vaccines in less than a year. Betcha they're trying to get their hands on samples of them, too.

Communist China is our Number One enemy. Add to that that they'll have a patsy in the White House come January. Yes, Trump won. No question about that. The Criminal Left Media will do everything they can to ensure Joe BiteMe falsely swears the Oath of Office on January 20, 2021. After that, the ChiComms will be so giddy with their victory over the United States that residents of even tiny towns all over our nation will be affected by what is to follow in the coming years...

I do not disagree with you. If you study pandemics through time it is bloody obvious that they are at the very least playing with fire with little regard for human life. I wanted the Trumpster to make them pay for Covid. Unfortunately he does not have the time left unless some magic rabbit pops out of the hat real soon. Do not forget Biteme's Boss gave money to China for research in biologicals.
When I worked at the university I discovered a huge difference in attitude from Asian students. Their basic concept of life was it was cheap. I ran into a Chinese student scrambling to find a new grant so he could stay HERE . After spending 10 years getting his degrees he did not want to go back. He said it was a third world country. They got a pay phone on the corner in his village in 1984.
No one could afford a cell phone, electricity, forget about it.

There are other graphics out there I like this one.

Pandemic_history_copy.jpg

The Communist Chinese are actively working on genetic based bioweapons that will only affect certain groups of people.

COVID is an active economic assault on the West. Almost all of the PPE and sanitation supplies were made in China at the beginning of the outbreak. The outbreak caused massive economic damage to western nations while pumping billions into China's economy. It may have backfired, however, by forcing western nations to bring critical production back in-house, so to speak.

The MBA's of this world will eventually force changes on all of us. (Masters of business administration)
I worked for a company that our logistics department (MBA) marched to the just in time concept. I proved over and over that some of the stuff (not all that expensive) had huge lead times if available at all. They did not report to my chain of command so the source of all materials the shovels we used for digging were down until parts could be made in some instances.
We did not have the big ones, 45 yards a bucket is nothing to ignore.

The mob/media is still trying to blame Trump for the roll out of the vaccine.
I talked to my Dr. yesterday asked if his practice was going to get any vaccine. He said that his practice got 500 doses for a practice of over 100 doctors. They can not even protect the front office staff. Most of my questions were answered I do not know or time will tell.
Pima county announced that they are lining up for 1B people. I am in 1C.

Another day wasted out of time, I can't get out of this
Altered state of mind, I'm going overboard
My conscience meets decline into reality
I know this can't be fine
'Cause I'm all messed up
Making perfect nonsense
Drowning in my doubt too well
'Cause I'm all messed up
Going nowhere fast
But circles in my mind, so blind
Who are these voices in my head, I can't go on like this?
Living like the dead, I haven't slept so long
Feeling sad I dread, I'm talking to myself
Forgot what I just said
'Cause I'm all messed up
Making prefect nonsense
Songwriters: Nori Greig Andrew / Baksh Dave

But yeah, the wife dragged me off for the one-time shot...
I haven't gotten my shot(s); will wait until most of the American population has had theirs so I can avoid the rush. Will also allow time to see if there are any bad effects to a large population who has taken the various vaccines.

I still see the vaccines as a personal choice. I do but I am in the high risk group. Upper respiratory problems on top of asthma is not something I choose to deal with.
I had the 2 dose cocktail of Moderna. Had night sweats on the first dose. I have those occasionally so maybe not a side effect.

So far as near as I can see the dummies are only worried about voters, when are they going to do something about the young in this country.

At least the dummies voting law failed. I am all for states rights, we rebelled over the concept that the guy in england was making policy and we had nothing to say about it. Is it time again?

Got the single dose Johnson and Johnson with the Old Woman on April Fools Day... We're doing fine except for the insane desire to wear Chairman Mao hats and march with red banners.... Oh and we've begun eating lots of chop suey and rice...:D

I still see the vaccines as a personal choice. I do but I am in the high risk group. Upper respiratory problems on top of asthma is not something I choose to deal with.
I had the 2 dose cocktail of Moderna. Had night sweats on the first dose. I have those occasionally so maybe not a side effect.

So far as near as I can see the dummies are only worried about voters, when are they going to do something about the young in this country.

At least the dummies voting law failed. I am all for states rights, we rebelled over the concept that the guy in england was making policy and we had nothing to say about it. Is it time again?
I also got the Moderna-- as an added bonus, folks who got the Moderna may not need boosters

New Resource Reviews

Back Top