JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Target the nukes, stop the virus.
That's a lot of cities and towns in Kalifonia. Imagine the reduction in gun-hating liberal votes that would result. NO, I'm not rooting for such an event. Just being the schmekelhead I am 99.8% of the time...

Last Edited:
My brother sent me a list of all the worldwide maladies that were going to kill us all between 2000 and today. There are something like 25 items on the list: Ebola, swine flu, blah, blah, blah, and on & on. I had to point-out to him that one was sorely missed. The next thing to "kill us all" began on a Down escalator in a swanky building in New York City. It was Trump diving into politics in a big way. How many wags on TV told us that a "Trump Presidency would kill us all" Yes; so from June 2015 until January 2025, we're all gonna die with Trump in our White House. Can the Criminal Left and the Criminal Left Media become any more insane?

Sure they can, as long as Trump is around he will be blamed for whatever the dubacrats need a whipping boy. Once he is out of the White House he will be blamed for whatever they need.
Remember the old joke, write 3 letters?

Thanks again China for sending another deadly virus to add to our collection. Swine flu, Avian flu, SARS, MERSA, why do they always originate there? And thanks to the MSM for terrorizing the public into a panic.

I read a report by some one running for office in Ca. that stated that the outbreak center was not far away from the Chinese disease lab.

I read a report by some one running for office in Ca. that stated that the outbreak center was not far away from the Chinese disease lab.

Why does this not surprise me!!! Question is who paid them to release it on an election year?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top