JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been a member for a while, I'm just now getting around to an introduction.

I'm a retired police sergeant out of MA, moved to Tombstone about 20 years ago.

I have three areas in which to shoot, all within about a five minute drive.

Interesting topics, interesting people here.

I have three areas in which to shoot, all within about a five-minute drive.
That's why I moved to rural Nevada from a small Virginia town about an hour west of Washington, DC in Fall 2004. All the land in Virginia has been owned by somebody else for 300 years and they don't want you nor your ugly Black Rifle on it. I'm a trucker and came out here in October 2000 delivering recovered Walmart bags to be made into Trex synthetic deck planking. I saw the endless plains with no signs, fences or gates to keep me off those plains. I took the decision to move here and did so in September 2004. We're coming-up on twenty years here, and I have zero intent to ever move back to the East Coast. I can set-up a 1000-yard range just a few miles from my billet. There is so much empty land to the north of my little town that a bunch of groups can be out there and not be getting in each other's way. I don't know much, but I know that I'm in the best place in the contiguous United States to own guns and to use them for all purposes moral and just.

That's why I moved to rural Nevada from a small Virginia town about an hour west of Washington, DC in Fall 2004. All the land in Virginia has been owned by somebody else for 300 years and they don't want you nor your ugly Black Rifle on it. I'm a trucker and came out here in October 2000 delivering recovered Walmart bags to be made into Trex synthetic deck planking. I saw the endless plains with no signs, fences or gates to keep me off those plains. I took the decision to move here and did so in September 2004. We're coming-up on twenty years here, and I have zero intent to ever move back to the East Coast. I can set-up a 1000-yard range just a few miles from my billet. There is so much empty land to the north of my little town that a bunch of groups can be out there and not be getting in each other's way. I don't know much, but I know that I'm in the best place in the contiguous United States to own guns and to use them for all purposes moral and just.
Same story here, born raised in Vermont when it was Vermont. Now, it's a leftist bubblegumhole. Last range closed cause people bought up land and built houses close by, the noise bothered the poor babies. Illegals been going there for years, oblivious to the law, allowed again by the leftist airheads.
In Kingman now, for 8 yrs, lots of open land around here also. 7 mile range pretty close by which I frequent weekly. California has invaded here, won't be long till they have it turned into just that......what they wanted to get away from. At 70 yrs under my belt, not real concerned about it. My moto is, leave me alone, we'll get along just fine.