Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State STEM School shooting suspects smashed into locked gun cabinet to steal weapons, source says

11Charlie

Reactions
Gun cabinet? Meaning a old wood, glass front gun cabinet? :eek:

Hope people think about how they vote. If some of the laws pass that they want this home owner would end up in prison because two punk kids decided to do the unthinkable.

Reactions
Gun cabinet? Meaning a old wood, glass front gun cabinet? :eek:

Hope people think about how they vote. If some of the laws pass that they want this home owner would end up in prison because two punk kids decided to do the unthinkable.
It's unfortunate but yesterday's gun cabinet is today's crime scene
It's nice to think back to those long ago times when a piece of glass was all the deterrent some folks needed to stay honest--meanwhile for the price of what 2 decent handguns cost you could get a decent gun safe. Don't become the next statistic, take the next step & protect your investment

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
The Pavilions
475 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle