JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heya,

New to the forum, relocating permanently to the Phoenix area from Central Oregon (where I have enjoyed being a member at sister site NWFA). One of the great things about Central Oregon (Bend and surrounds) is I can literally drive ten minutes to BLM lands and set up my targets. I have a couple of spots I've "developed" (ie, raked some dirt, built some rock piles) way off the beaten track where I can shoot all day and nobody will bother me except a couple of cows. I'm very familiar with Ben Avery, South Mountain Rod and Gun, C2, and a few other indoor ranges. And for certain disciplines, I love the range environment. However, I equally enjoy doing my own thing. Is there anywhere in Maricopa County where I could legally and safely have that experience of finding a dusty road and setting up some targets? Not asking anyone to give up any honey holes, but maybe some general ideas would be a good start. I like to explore, and always pick up my brass, my trash, and usually other people's trash. I also carry with me at all times on public lands a fire extinguisher, a rake, and 15 gallons of water.

Thanks in advance!

Place where I used to shoot was pretty sweet for over a decade, then somebody bought the land & closed to off to build a shooting range.

With all the people running away to AZ, there's lots of greedy bastards & it seems like most of them vote dem--How else did AZ vote for Biden?

Place where I used to shoot was pretty sweet for over a decade, then somebody bought the land & closed to off to build a shooting range.

With all the people running away to AZ, there's lots of greedy bastards & it seems like most of them vote dem--How else did AZ vote for Biden?
Anywhere you'd recommend where a fella could drive a few miles down a dusty road and get lost for a few hours?

How else did the rest of the world
Vote for Biden haha?

Interesting how the Maricopa Board of Supervisors has "nothing to hide."
I will never believe that a State that's been ranked as a #1 gun state can vote for Biden

Just isn't possible

I will never believe that a State that's been ranked as a #1 gun state can vote for Biden

Just isn't possible
I tend to agree. I wonder, however, if this accounts for CalExit. For the first time in pretty much forever, the Golden Turd State lost a House seat... all those Pelosi lovers had to go somewhere. I know a bubblegumton of them went to Oregon, which is why I am leaving that once very gun-friendly place as well... They are a cancer, like a horde of locusts: Destroy one place, move on to the next, destroy it... rinse, repeat.

Just isn't possible
I tend to agree. I wonder, however, if this accounts for CalExit. For the first time in pretty much forever, the Golden Turd State lost a House seat... all those Pelosi lovers had to go somewhere. I know a bubblegumton of them went to Oregon, which is why I am leaving that once very gun-friendly place as well... They are a cancer, like a horde of locusts: Destroy one place, move on to the next, destroy it... rinse, repeat.

CA is like a stopped up toilet that's overflowing…. AZ, NV, OR, WA, and ID now have turds and pee all over their floors because of it!

Just isn't possible
Exactly

New Resource Reviews

Back Top