JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unfortunately, I was scammed by @brwale for 210 bucks for a used KAC ras rail.

Just wanted to make sure people use caution. He sent me photos of the item with his username in the photos so I really didn't think he was going to scam me. But did. Even left me positive feedback! Then totally ghosted me. First was saying he couldn't ship it on the day he thought he could but would "unfailingly" ship it the next day. Then he didn't and I asked if he was still shipping. Now it's been 6 days and all I've gotten was some BS text about his mind not being at ease.

Sucky

04c4-5ywFtlwqkWF-3nARQWA9bUm.jpg

New Post Widgets
  1. Disabled
Unfortunately, I was scammed by @brwale for 210 bucks for a used KAC ras rail.
I have no idea what is a "ras rail," but I have a quad-rail for an AR-type carbine you can have if I can find it. It has Picatinny rails on all four sides and is entirely unpleasant to use without workman's gloves. That's why I took it off and put on one with the Picatinny stuff on just the top. I saw your post and went to look for the thing. I didn't see it, but I know it's in my digs-- somewhere. I think I paid around a hundred bucks for it, but it's yours at no charge. I just need to find it and get it sent. I believe it uses the round handguards endcap. That's pretty common, these days.

Isn't anything new, happens all the time. You hope you'd find honest people on here, but one never knows. Glad nvshooter helped you out.
I only do in person transactions, unless it from a dealer/store.

Saw your DM and replied to it. Thanks again!!!!
You're welcome. We "got over" on the scammer. If God is good, he will get what's coming to him at some point in the future. We'll never see it, most likely, but he will certainly feel the burn. I don't know much, but I believe Truth and Honesty always catch-up to those who are neither truthful nor honest. I believe this as a child of the 1960s...

I have a saying for people like that: "God will get you for that ...
I answer a ton of questions on Quora. I frequently reply to atheists that come Judgment Day, God will ask them why they did not believe in Him. The atheist will reply with words God already knows. Then I write that "when God instructs you to stand to His left, you will know that you are about to begin a sentence of pain, loneliness, anguish, torture and hopelessness that you cannot begin to imagine-- and it shall endure for all of Eternity to come." I don't know much, but I believe that "to but believe upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" is an easier thing than Eternity in Hell. But what do I know?

I answer a ton of questions on Quora. I frequently reply to atheists that come Judgment Day, God will ask them why they did not believe in Him. The atheist will reply with words God already knows. Then I write that "when God instructs you to stand to His left, you will know that you are about to begin a sentence of pain, loneliness, anguish, torture and hopelessness that you cannot begin to imagine-- and it shall endure for all of Eternity to come." I don't know much, but I believe that "to but believe upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" is an easier thing than Eternity in Hell. But what do I know?
I think you definitely like your personal beliefs. This is good I think.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top