JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Stanford University Reveals List of Banned Words, Among Them is "American"
Shame on you for even thinking you were "American." Stanford University thinks you are bigoted. Fox News: Stanford University published an index of "harmful language" it plans to eliminate from the school's websites and computer code, offering terms to be used as replacements… Among the words the university urges people to avoid in the imprecise language section is the term, "American." People are instead asked to use "U.S. Citizen" because "American" typically refers to "people from the United States only, thereby insinuating that the US is the most important country in the Americas" (Fox News). Nicholas Christakis: What really is amazing about this situation at Stanford is that they willingly convened and *funded* a committee to do this and then promptly lacked courage to defend it by quickly withdrawing list from public availability. If you're making a list of prohibited words, defend it (Twitter).​

Stanford is in Kalifonia, ain't it? Stanford is liberal, ain't it? Well, that says it all as to why they'd trash the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth. Liberals sicken me. They forever blame their problems on someone-- or someTHING-- else. Blaming firearms for the violent acts of YBM and YHM is the coward's way out of the problem.

Violent acts with firearms are not reduced by blaming an inanimate object and the subsequent promulgation of laws that deny the Second Amendment Rights of millions of Americans who have committed no crime. Violent acts with firearms are reduced by putting those who perpetrate the violence in prison and leaving the batsards there for many years to come. The really violent ones should get Life and never again be beyond the walls of the institution. Islam knows how to handle murderers and other violent types: Death-- and on the first Friday after the conviction.

One of my favorites that I use for stupid people who think that weapons are prowling about by themselves.

One of the proposals will make my 10-22 an assault rifle.

Cane killed Able.jpg

One of those idiots in the US Senate says the "protruding pistol grip" of the AR-type rifle has the power to take control of a man's mind and later cause him to perpetrate heinous crimes. From where do these brain-damaged idiots come? It looks like they have placed total faith in the lies and stupidity churned-out by the open sewer known as Hollywood. They believe the krapp in films and I lose my Liberty because of it. Josef Stalin would thoroughly approve...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top