JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bountiful
State
Utah
Zip Code
Ruger SR-556 FB Rifle AR-15, 16" Barrel 2 stage adjustable Piston. Ruger no longer makes these. The Rifle has never been fired since I bought it. I put the magpul UBR Butt-stock on it and have never done anything else to it. Comes with a Ruger soft case, 1 magpul magazine, original Ruger Butt-stock and Ruger Troy Industries flip up sights.

7ADA5BE9-EE0D-4937-BBA0-57AC6F4DB73C.jpeg 92BD3E21-0D77-4353-97BD-85B087FF94FA.jpeg 7A552735-8537-4A12-871B-33AC41C921D0.jpeg 8A66A159-5D8E-4A7E-B81C-8C688989064F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Had it been fired before you bought it or did you buy it new? If it had been in use before, any idea about the number of rounds put through it? Also, do you have the handguard panels that attach to the picatinny rails?

As you can see from my avatar, I'm from Vista, CA. Now I have a question for you: I saw your exact same ad also listed in the FloridaGunTrader by a seller named ARMSLYNN. The seller gave his location as Florida, not Bountiful, Utah. What is your explanation for this?

As you can see from my avatar, I'm from Vista, CA. Now I have a question for you: I saw your exact same ad also listed in the FloridaGunTrader by a seller named ARMSLYNN. The seller gave his location as Florida, not Bountiful, Utah. What is your explanation for this?
I just investigated him and he is one of the numerious fraudulent accounts on FGT. Reported and flagged him. It is vetter you flag an AD on Florida gun trader and also Texas gun trader than report them. I have never gotten a reply from the admin

Barns,

First, thank you, for answering straightshootr's question.
I have been ripped off, before, and have noticed that many recent listings are scams.
If I've a drive through Bountiful, UT, perhaps we could meet at the Sheriff's Office, and make an exchange?

-Doc

Barns,

Thanks for answering my question. I'm still looking for answers to the questions I posed on Feb. 21:
Had it been fired before you bought it or did you buy it new? If it had been in use before you purchased it, any idea about the number of rounds put through it ? Also, do you have the handguard panels that attach to the picatinny rails? Also, how would you grade its overall condition?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top