Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

NIB GLOCK G40 Gen 4 with (3) 15 round mags 10mm Long Slide

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Live in Mesa, Work in Phx, Can meet
State
Arizona
$750

No trades, please. Must be able to provide AZ Drivers’ License or CCW and sign a Bill of Sale.

Live in Mesa, work in Phx, can meet you

This 10mm never made it out to the range. It is BRAND NEW IN BOX.

The Glock 40 Gen4, is chambered in 10mm and has a full 6-inch barrel for an improved velocity. The G40 Gen 4 is a powerful yet easily carried pistol; perfect for the outdoor person, hunter, or sport shooter. It is designed to give the handgun hunter the ultimate choice in semi-automatic gaming pistol and has proven to be more than capable of taking down game such as whitetail deer, Russian boar, and feral hogs. Glock engineers have developed the Glock Modular Optic System (MOS) to simplify mounting of popular optics without costly custom machining of the pistol's slide. The MOS is offered with cover plate when no optic is mounted and includes four plate options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry.

SPECIFICATIONS:
~Manufacturer: GLOCK
~Model: 40 MOS
~Mfg Item Num: PG4030103MOS
~Caliber: 10MM AUTO
~Barrel Length: 6”
~Capacity: 15+1
~Action: STRIKER-FIRED
~Sights: ADJUSTABLE REAR
~Weight: 28.2 OZ.
~OAL: 9.49"
~Frame Material: POLYMER

Glock 40 Gen 4 MOS left (Medium).jpgGlock 40 Gen 4 MOS right (Medium).jpgGlock 40 Gen 4 MOS Kit (Medium).jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk