JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sounds like a good (or bad) idea to begin handloading. Imagine Kalifonians get together and create clubs or klatches that reload ammo. Would that not make the brain-damaged fools who "govern" that State fill their shorts?

How are any of these new regs pointed at criminals?

Last Edited:
The whole idea of Lead being toxic is completely stupid and false with NO empirical scientific proof! In Fact, lead occurs naturally in nature in far greater amounts then most folks realize! But, it's has nothing to do with science or facts does it!:(

OK... Is your wife serving you any snacks off of those fancy Pewter
plates she has? :D
Back in the 70's and early 80's there was a highfalootin eating place in Portland that served it's main course on pewter plate ware and drinks in pewter goblits! Place was frickin amazing and actually affordable, but I guess it was ether too fancy for Portland, or, more likely, the old Mansion in the heart of the city was worth way too much to have a restaurant operating in it! Still, I can imagine the plateware wasn't good to be eating from!

Makes for interesting reading, sure hope those idiot ideas do not cross the border into Arizona.

Oh believe me its coming to a state near you. We have to fight now while we can or eventually AZ will become washington and oregon.

I can not wait until no one hunts in California anymore. Then the liberals will have to explain why the wildlife is all sick and dying, why they are extremely overpopulated, etc. These types of policies WILL harm the environment WAY more than some lead ammunition will.

Then the liberals will have to explain why the wildlife is all sick and dying .. .. ..
My God, won't that make for some sickening pictures! When it does happen, I hope the publications that espouse hunting will print those pictures and show the nation what "sparing Bambi" really means at the very end of such an idea.

Never happen, when the deer overpopulate and start remodeling people modes of transportation the idiots will change the law. Where I grew up we put whistles on the front bumpers, some people swore by them others did not.
I do know that my F150 with twin turbos made enough noise that at dusk in Southern New Mexico the deer would stop and wait for me to pass. 70 miles an hour on two lane blacktop at dusk can be a white knuckle ride when the deer population is high.

70 miles an hour on two lane blacktop at dusk can be a white-knuckle ride when the deer population is high.
Same for us drivers of Class 8 trucks. By and large when we hit a deer, there's not much left. But it's an accident, and has to be reported to the company. Then there's the body damage that may put a driver out of his truck for several days to a week or more. In my twenty-six years as a driver, I've hit close to a dozen deer. Sometimes the damage is minimal; other times it isn't. I always felt better when my truck had one of those big, steel tubing guards out front. I was fairly confident that a deer strike would not rip my radiator apart and leave me stranded a long way from nowhere...

The whole idea of Lead being toxic is completely stupid and false with NO empirical scientific proof! In Fact, lead occurs naturally in nature in far greater amounts then most folks realize! But, it's has nothing to do with science or facts does it!:(
"Lead poisoning is a type of metal poisoning caused by lead in the body.[2] The brain is the most sensitive.[2] Symptoms may include abdominal pain, constipation, headaches, irritability, memory problems, inability to have children, and tingling in the hands and feet.[1] It causes almost 10% of intellectual disability of otherwise unknown cause and can result in behavioral problems.[2] Some of the effects are permanent.[2] In severe c " - wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning

The whole Lead is bad thing started in Cali when the California Condor was on the brink, ( right after the whole Spotted Owl thing in Or) with a bunch of tree huggers making outrageous claims about lead causing all sorts of things, but no empirical proof was ever presented, no actual facts, and no scientific review! It was all feelings and emoting, same as Or with the Stupid Spotted Owl, and a whole bunch of good folks got hurt, maimed, or killed for nothing but feelings, and the damn birds went on keeping on all on their own! Point is, it's much-adoo-bout-nuffin! Yes, I'm a little angry about all that, my cousin lost a leg because some tree hugger spiked a tree, and the chain saw bucked and wacked his leg, but it wasn't the saw that cost him his leg, it was the months long fight of the infection that did it! All because some enviro-nazi wanted to save a little owl that had been illegally transplanted from northern Cali into Or. to set up the whole sh!t show! Don't trust ANYONE who would tell you a naturally occurring element is toxic enough that it should be illegal when it's quite literally all around us!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top