JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There has to be some sort of ordinance that disallows disturbing the peace. I should think that if a bunch of anti-Liberty freakazoids show up and make trouble for everyday Americans, the millions who did not attend will see it reported on TV and begin to understand that the demonstrators are more aligned with the Third Reich than they are with The Framers...

I would absolutely LOVE to see self-important leftist celebrities being tear gassed and tasered on TV..... Then hauled to jail for disturbing the peace. Now THAT would be some quality entertainment.

What we need is for some of these Evil Left losers to begin destroying private property. No "demonstration" mitigates such a crime and in Texas, they have no tolerance for blatant vandalism disguised as a demonstration. Would dearly love to see some of these pompous celebs get a "wood shampoo" followed by a "Mag-lite conditioner" popside the headbone...

What we need is for some of these Evil Left losers to begin destroying private property. No "demonstration" mitigates such a crime and in Texas, they have no tolerance for blatant vandalism disguised as a demonstration. Would dearly love to see some of these pompous celebs get a "wood shampoo" followed by a "Mag-lite conditioner" popside the headbone...

I'm enjoyed watching an Antifa idiot get some gassed nuts treatment in the middle of the street a few months back. The video needed a "Hey man, nice shot" sound track to it.

As previously stated, there are two types of media attention, positive and negative, these celebs will take whichever they believe will boast their rates, real or perceived.

At this point they are getting both, positive from the antis and negative from the firearm advocates. thanks for helping the celebs!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top