JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have done that! I got to shoot a real gatling gun, A Thompsen sub machine gun, and a M2. These were guns that in real life I would never get a chance to shoot! It wasn't cheap but I'll never forget it! DR

There are at least two places in Reno that have machine gun rentals. One is Reno Guns & Range, and the other is owned by the man who owns Silver Bullet Gunsmith. I am not sure what is the name of that establishment. He has a nice selection of US and Soviet-era stuff.

For the most part, foreigners love firearms! I see tourists taking photos holding the rifles in Bass Pro all the time.
This is because they long for the Freedom granted to all Americans at our birth by God. Unless I am mistaken, only America has her People in control of the government, as opposed to the governments of every other nation being in control of the People. The very best way to do that is to implement "national healthcare," which allows the government to dictate what constitutes a "safe way to live" and what is not. Praise God we elected Donald Trump to put an end to our failed experiment in that.

Yes, there are nations where the citizens can own firearms. But the effort and paperwork to do so constitute a barrier that only the well-heeled can surmount. I have read that the tax to own a center-fire rifle in Germany is $50,000 a year. I doubt the average German can afford such a tax. In Italy, to own a shotgun requires a skulljockey to check you out and to subsequently sign-off on a certificate declaring you're not a nutcase and are not a threat to your fellow Italians because you have this single-shot or double-barrel, break-action shotgun. Just barriers, taxes and flimsy reasons to keep the People disarmed and the government in power.

A man disarmed is a victim of government. The only question is when will begin his victimhood.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top