JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it possible that the ChiComms hacked into the Dominion voting machines, inserted a program that changed Trump votes to Boe JiteMe votes, did so until Boe won, then deleted itself-- and left no trace that it had ever been there? That would explain why there's "no evidence" of voter fraud. Boe likes the ChiComms' money, and the ChiComms like Boe's posture toward them and their adventurism in their part of the world. I think a thousand or two Chinese hackers could come-up with a program to do exactly as I postulate. We've seen for a few decades now the magic that manipulating zeroes and ones can do: home computers, cellphones, playstations, satellite TV, bigscreen TVs and on and on.

The image below is of an AI "influencer" named Sofia something. She's entirely zeroes and ones. Not a human at all. First time I saw her I had to look and look twice. Then a third time. I know she's a digital creation but she sure looks to be a real, flesh & blood person. I have to continue to believe that the ChiComms buggered our 2020 election so as to put their patsy into a position of greater power than he had when he was second banana to an unnamed Kenyan Marxist.

Sofia AI creation.JPG

New Resource Reviews

Back Top