JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's simply amazing that politicians and gun control activists can be so ignorant about the subject they seem to be so passionate about. With the wealth of information and ease of gathering it from the internet there is simply no excuse for being uneducated about any topic. These people want to change the live of millions of Americans forever but can't be bothered with a little time on their computers to understand what they are really asking for. Politicians are supposed to be professionals with staff paid for by tax dollars to do research before they open their mouths and spew out some nonsense, yet they continue to do so. That's what infuriates gun owners.

So far I've met 6 congressmen and 2 that currently want to run for congress. Out of that total of 8, only 1 of them would ever get my vote or had what I thought was an IQ that was any higher than a turnip. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but most of these people appear to be complete idiots. I am beginning to think that the reason for running for office is because they lack any of the skills a person would need for other employment.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top