JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have all saw the video of the joker politician in California talking about the evil ghost guns and how they fire 30 magazine clips in half a second, that's 3,600 clips a minute. We know the top 10 highest murder rated cities between 35 and 65 murders per 100,000 are poverty infested, have gun laws disarming honest citizens, and all long histories of being controlled by Democrats. Did you know the Gun Free utoipa of London this year is only one murder behind New York, another gun free utoipa?

Stabbing are so bad London police will be given cash worth $35 million to combat the murders. Two weeks ago London Police in a house to house searech found illegal weapons shown in the photo below. Do you think those police putting this photo on line they just might be trying to tell us something?

Many times on the web I have read people in other countries telling us to never give up our firearms. Here is why. At the though of Hilary becoming president after 8 years of useless I figured if the people vote her for president why stay around. To hell with patriotism for a government with it's one false flag after another and a population of 'something for nothings' and 'you owe mes', all flaming idiots. I started checking gun laws in the few countries that allow a citizens to possess firearms. What I found just confirmed we are the freest people on Earth. There are gun owners serving life behind bars for using a firearm on groups smashing into their homes in the middle of the night. Here when a friend of mine shot and killed one of the two that broke into his house all he got was a high five from paramedics and police bought him drinks. As it should be. Untitled.png

New Resource Reviews

Back Top