JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Chaps and Chapetts,
Phil here, nice to be aboard. Will probably lurk more than anything until something really strikes my fancy. AR guy, but in the 762 flavor. Glock and Sig fanboy. Love Ranch rifles. Basically a gun retard who spends way more money than he should. Thank God my wife understands and makes a whole lot more than i do. Anyhow, cheers to you all.

Hello Chaps and Chapetts,
Phil here, nice to be aboard. Will probably lurk more than anything until something really strikes my fancy. AR guy, but in the 762 flavor. Glock and Sig fanboy. Love Ranch rifles. Basically a gun retard who spends way more money than he should. Thank God my wife understands and makes a whole lot more than i do. Anyhow, cheers to you all.

Welcome! Tucson, here!

How much different is shooting an AR in 7.62x39 vs 5.56?
Not terribly different at all. The felt recoil is a slight bit more, due to the mass of the round, rather than any other reason. If i understand correctly, the pressures at which both of the cartridges operate are comparable. I would not be surprised to learn the felt recoil is all in my head. The mags sure look funny though. This is mine. :) Spikes Spartan lower, Badger State Ord Spartan upper, wollf enhanced hammer spring and firing pin, etc etc.

file5.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top