JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I came across this forum during a Google search for info on GSX100/Dagger/SCT19 builds, as I'm looking into possibly doing a build of this nature towards the end of the summer, after spending what the wife & I need to spend to get our new home in order. I'm always looking for a chance to join a new pro 2A community in order to learn, to be exposed to new info & opinions on anything gun-related.

My current BIG question is about the completed & assembled slides/uppers available on Delta Team Tactical's website. While I'm not certain of the frame I want to be the foundation of my G19-style build (Dagger, GSX100, or SCT19), I KNOW that I'd PREFER to buy a complete & assembled upper, as I'm certainly NOT the world's most handy person. Yes, I can field strip a weapon to clean it & put it back together again, but that's about it. The completed uppers on Delta Team Tactical's website seem to be of good quality, with many of then based on Live Free Armory slides, & some even having optics (which I don't need because I already have an EPS I plan on using) & Strike Industries Micro Quad comps. These uppers seem to be a tad nicer than the ones available on PSA's website, although I'd be happy with 1 of those, as long as it was 1 of the now perpetually out-of-stock Compact X long slides.

The problem is, even in the PSA Dagger forum & Reddit sub, not many people either have them or know anything about them. I'd love some feedback about these uppers, if any of y'all currently have 1 or HAVE HAD 1. My other idea, assuming PSA's Dagger long slide is STILL out of stock when I'm ready to do my build, is getting a Brownell's gen 3 Glock 19 long slide & upper parts kit, a gen 5 G17 Faxon fluted & threaded barrel, some Ameriglo optic compatible fiber optic sights, & an NDZ captured recoil assembly. Basically, my 1st choice in build type is do to a Dagger/SCT/GSX 49 @ Home.

I plan on turning my recently purchased & current EDC Walther PDP Pro SD Compact into a range gun. I have a full-size EPS mounted on it with a Calculated Kinetics Dogtag plate, a Streamlight TLR-7X, & an as of today recently installed PMM comp. I have a Swampfox Justice 2 on the way & plan to switch out my EPS for the Swampfox using my free RMR plate from Walther. So I have the basic accessories (EPS & light) to put on my smaller sized build. I also have a Volker Precision Mk2 compensator that I replaced with the PMM I had put on & picked up today.

Any info or feedback about these Delta Team Tactical completed & assembled uppers would be GREATLY appreciated, as would any pictures of builds with them. I'm very happy to have found y'all's community & look forward to many great discussions & idea exchanges!

Thanks!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top