JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Short and to the point, I like it! It's incredible how much misinformation is out there. I can't tell you how many people I've talked with who were under false impressions of guns and gun laws. The worst part is quite a few of them simply didn't care that they had it wrong.

Using common sense is not allowed in a gun debate. That's why if 20 people are killed in Chicago we get nothing but if a couple kids are killed in a school I would put them in the same group of useful idiots. I'll bet all these little piss ant politicians calling for this bump stock ban has never fired a bump stock. If they did fire one seeing how useless it is they would start looking for the killers in that shooting it's a false flag. When there is no reason or way the shooter could have carried out the act it's a false flag. When all witnesses saying there were more than one shooter they are ignored it's a false flag. That is unless any of you think some guy can use a couple of bump stocks shooting down hill 390 yards taking out close to 700 in ten minutes. We know the Constitution. The law of the land. We know any politician going against that document is to be dragged from office and given justice. So if there is any gun law, no matter how completely stupid there is a politician who wrote the law and all that voted for it need a bullet in the head.

All stats on gun violence point to "When an armed man keeps his palace his goods are safe" Anyone remember the ceramic bullets. Those idiots banned them thinking they we some sort of 'cop killing bullet'. Look at just how stupid these idiots were when it was known these rounds were next to useless. Trump sold us out and since I base my vote on one thing, the support of the second amendment he won't be getting my next vote. Besides at the rate this natiion is going we might not get the oppertunity to vote again

I said it before the election and it remains true, I worry about anyone who would trust Trump with our 2A rights. Better than the alternative? Sure, but he's still no friend.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top