JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alas, not sure what the ruckus is about...the property is in New Jersey after all!

The apts are private property and owners may impose whatever restrictions they wish.

Finally, most of American's renters would be surprised to know when they signed their rental agreements there are firearm clauses prohibiting renter's firearms on their private property and community area as well.

What the landloard doesnt know wont hurt you. Id rather sneak in my personal protection than be left unprotected. Let them evict me after my life is saved.

I have a similar issue in Tempe az with my apartments. I say, oh sure I agree... no I don't have any guns as I openly walk a small arsenal up to my home. Work in armored transport too. when I carry a gun they can't tell me i cant go to work lol

The place is private property, and the owner has the right to keep out any property owned by any of his tenants. I do not agree with such a cowardly policy with regard to firearms, but that's what private property affords its owners.

Personally, I cannot even begin to come-up with a reason why anybody would live in New Jersey. The place is so liberal it stinks. There are those who will say that life down-state is not so bad but to me, down-state New Jersey is still New Jersey. The bass-ackward laws passed in Trenton still apply in Vineland.

I have driven 18-wheelers into metro New Jersey many times. It's insanity. I'd much rather run around in the Los Angeles metro area than go anywhere in New Jersey. I hated driving into New Jersey so much, I moved to rural Nevada. Been here since Fall 2004 and had loved every minute of it...

Last Edited:
This got beat up pretty good on NWFA for the same reason. Personally I think the owners are being idiots but it is their property. If it was me? I would live as I do now and just not tell them. Brought some pretty funny responses the worst being some "think" it's a Civil Right to be able to keep a gun in your rental. Not sure where that came from. In any case going shooting? Don't walk out with a gun slung over your shoulder. If they have to come into the place to work? Don't have guns laying there as I would not anyway. Why temp the people working there to steal them. No building owner is saying they want to come in and search your place. I brought up employment. Most employers do not allow you to have a gun there. I have carried all my life. Works because I don't feel the need to show and tell the people I work with. As with the apartment at this place if I had to use it you find a new place to work or live. You are still alive to do so. For any who don't like it they can move places to live or work. Can't really see why it's nearly as hard as some make it. I am sure someone will take this to court. Should be interesting to see what some judges say about it. Being in the state of NJ I would not hold my breath waiting for the gun owners to win unless they appeal this on up the chain. That gets expensive.

If the building owner thinks that allowing guns in his building will create a shooting gallery and wants to create a gun free zone they should pull their head out of their rumps and take note that mass shootings take place in these gun free zones.

If the building owner thinks that allowing guns in his building will create a shooting gallery and wants to create a gun free zone they should pull their head out of their rumps and take note that mass shootings take place in these gun free zones.

They will never willingly believe that. Just look how safe Australia and the U.K are.

If the building owner thinks that allowing guns in his building will create a shooting gallery...
it's then beyond obvious the dumb batsard doesn't know that those who own their guns entirely within the law are not the problem. The pathetic fool has fallen prey to the artesian well of lies put forth by those who cannot control their bowels when they know there is a firearm in the near vicinity...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top