JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the forum,
I lived in Yuma AZ from 76'-2012, I worked at Yuma Proving Grounds for 22.5 years then my family and I moved to Hobbs New Mexico where I went to work in the Oilfields. Wow..there isn't crap around here that serves as an actual gun shop like back home at Sprague's, I can't find anything I want and they can't order anything that isn't on the main company buyer list.
Well I'm glad I found a place to actually find things I want and not have to settle for what's there.
Thanks for having me πŸ‘‰πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’―

Welcome to the forum! I checked out Sprague's Sports and it looks awesome. Since it wasn't already listed in the resources section, I wrote up a post to add it. Should you find a place to shop or shoot in New Mexico, please check if it is posted and if it isn't go ahead and add it.

Welcome to the forum! I checked out Sprague's Sports and it looks awesome. Since it wasn't already listed in the resources section, I wrote up a post to add it. Should you find a place to shop or shoot in New Mexico, please check if it is posted and if it isn't go ahead and add it.
Thanks for the Welcome, that's great and I hope the people not aware of Sprague's get to check it out as I miss it so badly. Thier indoor shooting range was definitely a great addition the the shop as we didn't have to drive 15-20 miles out to the outdoor range in 120Β° heat to enjoy shooting out firearms.
Have a great day

Thanks for the Welcome, that's great and I hope the people not aware of Sprague's get to check it out as I miss it so badly. Thier indoor shooting range was definitely a great addition the the shop as we didn't have to drive 15-20 miles out to the outdoor range in 120Β° heat to enjoy shooting out firearms.
Have a great day
You're Welcome ;)Turns out Sprague's was already posted. Is the outdoor range separate? That doesn't appear to be listed

You're Welcome ;)Turns out Sprague's was already posted. Is the outdoor range separate? That doesn't appear to be listed
The range is 15 miles NE of Yuma out off Hwy 95.

Screenshot_20220927-001929_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top