JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Edited as of 06/13/2018
I forgot to mention the sights are upgraded to Suppresor height Trijicons!

Glock 17 MOS with Trijicon RMR Type 2 (Battery). I did my first stipple job on this gun. The grip is aggressive without biting too much. It's not the prettiest thing. But it's a tool, if you want a safe gun this isn't for you. If you want an EDC this is a great gun. Only has 100 rounds through it. Comes with 5 magazines. I can put in the Surefire light for an extra $175. Let me break this down for you so it's not a waste of time for anyone:

Take $100 off the price of a new Glock 17 GEN 4 MOS- $550 - $100 = $450.
Take $75 off the price of the RMR- Roughly $500-550 new. Minus $75 cause it's "used". = $450.
Extra Magazines pffft. I dont know. Total I'd equate to a 60$ value
The Surefire X300 costs anywhere between $200-300 new. I'd add it for an extra $175.
Dara Holster cost 75$ I think. I'll throw it in for nothing.

That's $960 without the light. Now. It's a used gun. I did a custom stipple job on it that is more about functionality than looks. I get that. Shes not the prettiest girl around lmao. And please don't come at me talking about how stippling degrades the structural integrity of the firearm. Absolutely NOTHING has been compromised. So don't waste either of our time. My final asking price is $900 OBO. If you want to trade I'd trade for a CZ P10C with extra cash or a new glock 19X. But if we trade my requirement is that we meet at a range and test fire both weapons.

Bill of Sale required. I will provide because I have a format I use. We each get a copy. Must be 21 Years of age or older. Must be legally allowed to purchase a firearm on your own. I prefer to sell to those that have a CCW. Arizona state drivers license required and personal information will be required on the bill of sale.

900$ OBO.

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top