JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read it somewhere that the AR-type thang Kyle Rittenhouse used to defend himself from the thugs was a "fully semi-matic, military-grade, combat-ready assault rifle with a 500-bullet clip and a silencer." Whomever provided that description knows a little less than zero about firearms. 500 rounds, at 11 grams per round, is 12.125 pounds. That's about the weight of an M1928-A1 Thompson made of good carbon steel. The "silencer" referenced is the A2 "birdcage" flash suppressor, which provides no naked-ear reduction in sound whatsoever. And let us not forget than NO nation on the planet issues a semi-automatic rifle to frontline combat troops. Whomever wrote the description of Kyle's rifle doesn't know intestinal product from Shinola. The biased description is broadcast to the world by the American Criminal Left Media, and those who wet their panties when they see even an image of an AR believe what they read or are told. About all I can say is that those liberals who seek a little safety and security doled-out to them by Washington DC will have neither.

big-boys-toy -390-pixels.JPG

.. .. ..500 rounds, at 11 grams per round, is 12.125 pounds...
I weighed a loaded .223Rem round on an electronic scale that's accurate to only 1.0 grams. In the search for greater accuracy, I weighed the same round on my Hornady electronic powder scale. 500 rounds of what I weighed is 87,000 grains-- or 12.429 pounds. That's a lot of weight to lug around when just one .224" bullet fired from the most evil of firearms on all the planet can drop a charging rhinoceros from 500 yards. Now the liberals demand to know why Kyle came to that place with so much "deadly firepower" when calling a social worker to intervene in the beating he was getting would have defused the entire situation in short order...

Not true: I just made-up the bullschiff in the above last sentence as an exercise in the moronic hyperbole employed by the Criminal Left types to frighten the milquetoast population who seek the elusive safety and security not guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.

I was wandering and found this on another site. It is so outrageous I found it funny.
I won't bother to watch it. Surely, the tone of the narration has got to be so dramatic that the inevitable incineration of all mankind in twelve years (so says a former barmaid who's now in Congress) is an issue not meriting our immediate attention. That's a bullschumer issue, too, but that's an argument for another thread on another day.

I can hear the bullschiff narration now:" The AR-14 is the most powerful weapon ever devised by the evil men who design and manufacture guns for the killing of schoolkids. The AK-13 makes the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan look like firecrackers. Never before has any rifle been expressly-designed for the military--and then sold to the general public-- that has had so much killing power that the Hordes of Genghis Kahn would have turned tail and run had they seen Kyle Rittenhouse with one pointed at those soldiers." I could go on, but I'm taxed to find superlatives more asinine than any the Liberty-hating Left can conjure.

We're dealing with people whose primary argument is to instill fear and confusion in a large cohort of the American People who largely see firearms in only movies-- and always in a bad light. Fear is a great motivator. If an entity with power (like the federal government) can harness that fear to propagate a lie against the People, then they can control that People without having to liquidate millions of them. We certainly don't want the United States to sink to the levels of 1930s Germany or China after 1949, do we? No; but if the government can be weaponized against the People... why not? You'll get no guff from the Criminal Left Party about it, and the Criminal Left Media will go right along with the plan...

All of this BS that the left is trying to do. Has been tried before, I believe in Clinton's time. After the law ran out it was discovered the law had done nothing.

We need common sense here, guns are not the problem. It is the person behind the gun that is the problem. Course of lot of those people vote for the dummies because they listen to the speeches and then do not hold the mouth pieces accountable

All of this BS that the left is trying to do. Has been tried before, I believe in Clinton's time. After the law ran out it was discovered the law had done nothing.

We need common sense here, guns are not the problem. It is the person behind the gun that is the problem. Course of lot of those people vote for the dummies because they listen to the speeches and then do not hold the mouth pieces accountable
In places where mass shootings are popular, I always seem to find the gov't disarmed all the victims prior to the shooting-- poor bastards are like sheep led to the slaughter

I should not say this, the people doing the mass shootings have the wrong targets. Not that I condone mass shootings at all. This is a people/person problem. I have owned firearms for more than 40 years. Never had one cause a problem with anything other than the intended target. Just do not understand the concept that it is the firearm's problem. What about cars, trucks, airplanes, ships, booze and tobacco in all of its forms.

I weighed a loaded .223Rem round on an electronic scale that's accurate to only 1.0 grams. In the search for greater accuracy, I weighed the same round on my Hornady electronic powder scale. 500 rounds of what I weighed is 87,000 grains-- or 12.429 pounds. That's a lot of weight to lug around when just one .224" bullet fired from the most evil of firearms on all the planet can drop a charging rhinoceros from 500 yards. Now the liberals demand to know why Kyle came to that place with so much "deadly firepower" when calling a social worker to intervene in the beating he was getting would have defused the entire situation in short order...

Not true: I just made-up the bullschiff in the above last sentence as an exercise in the moronic hyperbole employed by the Criminal Left types to frighten the milquetoast population who seek the elusive safety and security not guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.
You left out 'at 25,000 FPS and firing a ball and chain'.

I should not say this, the people doing the mass shootings have the wrong targets. Not that I condone mass shootings at all. This is a people/person problem. I have owned firearms for more than 40 years. Never had one cause a problem with anything other than the intended target. Just do not understand the concept that it is the firearm's problem. What about cars, trucks, airplanes, ships, booze and tobacco in all of its forms.
Mass shooters generally target no gun zones because there all the citizens have already been disarmed by their gov't-- thanks for nothing lawmakers

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top