JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all the garbage going on, taking a knee, black power salute, name calling, black lives matter, etc, I've decided the best way to waste my time is to do something other than watch football. Too many overpaid, over coddled, wife/girl friend beating self indulgent overgrown brats involved, from the field to the top levels of government.

NASCAR is in the final stages of the season; drivers complaining, NASCAR issues penalties and ENFORCES THEM (sorry Junior and Joey). But they stand up for the FLAG.

Stopped watching baseball because the brats went on strike. Never cared about basketball, golf is soooooooo boring.

Now my Sundays will be a lot more productive, and much more enjoyable. YAY, NO MORE NFL!

The National Felons League is losing viewership at a remarkable rate.

It's really too bad that season tickets are bought in advance, otherwise they would recognize how many people they've pissed off with this nonesense. It's my hope that people tune out, turn the channel and don't go to the games until the management of the teams and league get their troublesome idiots under control. Those guys need to understand what America thinks of their lack of respect for our flag.

I must admit, I haven't missed it. I played football in high school and college, and until I was well into my 40's. I was a rabid fan and watched it from morning until night on Sundays, Monday night then on Thursday and Friday nights. But the Kaepernuts of the world, the other FELONS, the whiners and the beaters, the drug addicts and the alcoholics just got me way too sick of all the crap.

Trump certainly do anything to help, but I like the fact that Villanueva from the Steelers at least had the huevos and honor to stand alone in front of the tunnel with his hand over his heart. I'm sure Pat Tilley would have done the same.

I think this is gonna be a SHTF session in NFL. I hope it gets damaged by fan reaction.

If what I've been seeing on the internet is any indication... the same people who are incessently whining about losing the election are also appearing to support this kneeling crap. To simply label them as anti-American is too kind. I hope the people who DO love America can make their voices heard, and the sponsors and advertisers get the opportunity to feel the response strongly enough to push it back to the teams.

If what I've been seeing on the internet is any indication... the same people who are incessently whining about losing the election are also appearing to support this kneeling crap. To simply label them as anti-American is too kind. I hope the people who DO love America can make their voices heard, and the sponsors and advertisers get the opportunity to feel the response strongly enough to push it back to the teams.

YUP, sure seems like the progressive/libtards, antifa, obummer lapdogs and Hillary and Bernie followers, the DARK STATE IMPLANTS are fully engulfed in pushing the NEW WORLD ORDER down everyone's throats. They'll keep finding ways to threaten sanity with the continual efforts to destroy rationality and common sense; incite the millennials, the illegals, the terrorists, inventory reorganizers and the grubbers and keep every body else off balance.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top