JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Interesting case. Sadly it's real hard to tell this far along how accurate the story is here. I try to always support Cops but, have ZERO use for one who screws up. That he got convicted makes me wonder if he got a raw deal, or if he really screwed the pooch. I did not bother to watch but the major news has a video the other day of an off duty LEO pulling a gun on a guy in some stop'n'rob who had bought some mentos and was putting them in his pocket, after paying for them. I did not read the story or watch it but, if the LEO really did that it sounds like he is in the wrong line of work.

Interesting case. Sadly it's real hard to tell this far along how accurate the story is here. I try to always support Cops but, have ZERO use for one who screws up. That he got convicted makes me wonder if he got a raw deal, or if he really screwed the pooch. I did not bother to watch but the major news has a video the other day of an off duty LEO pulling a gun on a guy in some stop'n'rob who had bought some mentos and was putting them in his pocket, after paying for them. I did not read the story or watch it but, if the LEO really did that it sounds like he is in the wrong line of work.
IF, and only if this is how it went, then the FIRST thing he should have done is identify himself as a Police Officer and show creds.
Only if faced with a weapon of some kind should he have drawn his. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do we escalate immediately to a four pound pull away from discharging a firearm.
If he had worked for me and these were the circumstances, he would have been fired and probably charged with aggravated assault.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top