JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical left wing idiotic point of view. How many MILLIONS OF KIDS, male and female, grew up with toy guns during the 40's, 50's and 60's? How many have turned into mental deficients who have committed firearms related crimes. I'm sure its far less than a minute fraction of a tenth of a percent of those people. Most of the idiots are far younger than those in that generation or subsequent ones.

Seems like most of the lunatic murderers from the VIDEO GAME era, where PARENTS ALLOWED or even encouraged their twinky kids to play MURDER SOMEBODY, OR SOMEBODIES, so parenting could take a long nap.

These miscreants didn't touch a gun until they had YEARS of background training in hate and mayhem, and indeed, brainwashing into thinking that the only thing that mattered was KILLING, at any cost so that could capture a high score.

Guaranteed that most of the murderers had x-boxes, or the like, with all kinds of combat games in their bedrooms so mommy and daddy could do whatever they wanted to in privacy.

I grew up on a farm with fire arm training from my father a military man, 35 years. I got out on my own and the intendo and such became popular. I liked Doom and Wolfenstein mostly for the strategy of the games and finding the secret stashes. Some friends went out and bought games like grand theft auto and they just did not hold my attention. The concept of constant agressive violence escaped me. I have a friend that has retired his GTA and such because of his 4 year old. I would agree that to much and to often use of video games has a impact on some of the minds out there.

Ya know, I wonder if it has anything to do with the pain associated with actually being shot with a BB gun, airsoft gun, etc.

Video games don't give you that physical reinforcement.

Nah... a nut case is a nut case, and quite a large percentage of them are liberals.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top